Liverpool www.idealdentalcourses.co.uk or in - house (at your own practice) refresher & beginner training CPD available. Theory & hands on work stations. Set up clinic / Cannulation / Airway management & Monitoring / Dealing with sedation complications
Sedation trained Dentist & DCPs are required to undertake 12 hours vCPD in sedation per 5 year cycle and our 1 day course provides 6 hours of this.
Training day for Dentists & DCPs in IV Conscious Sedation
- Satisfies GDC ‘appropriate' sedation training requirement
- 6 Hours Verifiable CPD. RESTRICTED to 8 delegates for social distancing
- Next 1 day Refresher Jan 2021 date TBA
- Fees - £450 (No VAT applicable)
- To secure a place & request further details please contact Sarah - by e mail at
- Immediate Life Support (ILS) course Jan 2021 date TBA same venue - places limited
This Resuscitation Council UK ILS course provides a variety of skills, from managing a deteriorating patient, identifying causes and treating cardiac arrest, to improving abilities as both a team member and leader. The course will include target training for the management of complications during sedation in the dental setting.
The cost of the course is £195 per candidate
- On site at your own practice 1 day refresher training anywhere in UK by special arrangement contact email@example.com for further details
- Click here for Testimonials-